Mi pluma, tu pluma

One pen I have, sitting, neatly aligned with its accompanying pencil at the top left hand corner of the coffee table. (Keith has a theory that I am a bit obsessive compulsive as I also line the remotes up in the bottom left hand corner. As if!)
Meanwhile, on NASA, there are at least a hundred (all-right, three or four) pens specifically for Keith's use when someone rings up and he needs to write down their details. There are also three or four small notepads.
So why can he never put his hand on a pen or pad when he needs them and why  does his hand immediately stretch out to the coffee table to pinch mine? And then, of course, why do I never get it back?

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...