Horses

Bucknut Farm Stables
This is the link for Younger Daughter's new blog. It's in my sidebar too and for anyone interested in horses and riding, it might be of interest to you. Claire is a Drama teacher in a high school 'oop north' so doesn't have a lot of spare time, but much of what she does have is taken up with the four horses she and her friend own between them. They all have their own personalities (the horses, that is) but the two miniatures are really full of life and full of mischief, so look forward to some interesting tales in the future!

3 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Sorry Jenny but I am not even remotely interested in horses and riding so I'm going to swerve on that one. I don't recall you mentioning your younger daughter before. I wonder where she works - that's if teaching qualifies as work!

Jennytc said...

I have mentioned her a few times, YP. She works in the Newcastle area..

Yorkshire Pudding said...

This is how dementia creeps in. Sorry.

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...