A job!!!

It's been in the pipeline for a few weeks now but the superstitious in me hesitated to broadcast it until I was as sure as possible that it was actually going to happen.
What am I talking about?
Some kind headteacher has decided that she needs a 'mature and experienced' teacher for Y2 for the next academic year - and she thought of me!
Actually, what happened was that I was interviewed for a similar job at another school but didn't get it. However, the head who was on the interviewing panel is taking up that position in September but is presently head of the school where I shall be working next year. You with me so far?
So there we are. As from September, Jennyta will be in full time, gainful employment for twelve months...
And I never thought to hear myself say this but,
I can't wait!

6 comments:

Dale said...

Good news, Jenny! Congratulations!

Mick's Page 2. said...

Hi Jenny. ....

Congratulations, well done, I just knew it would all come good for you in the end.
Inview of your new position do I see a new wardbrobe coming on?.

Regards.

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! :o)

Jennytc said...

Thanks, everyone. Mick, a new wardrobe would be nice but I'll have to wait for my first salary slip. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well done! You must be so pleased after recent ups and downs.

Hannah1981 said...

That's brilliant news...CONGRATULATIONS!

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...