New Year Resolution

Today was the first session of my new course. As well as doing an ordinary counselling certificate course, from last September to July, I have also signed up for a Gestalt certificate in counselling course which goes from today to August. As the courses are given by the same person, one is on Saturday and the other on Sunday but they alternate. With me so far?
Now the course I've been following since September has been alternate Saturday and Sunday mornings so this morning I was up bright and early, took Lucy for a walk and was outside the centre at 9.20a.m. The only problem was that I was the only one there so I rang the course leader to make sure I was in the right place, only to be told that this course was running in the afternoons! So one week, I'll be doing Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, the next it will be Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon. Confused? You will be!

New Year Resolution - Read information sheets properly!!!

4 comments:

Shooting Parrots said...

Confused? I always am!

Rev. Kimberly Rich said...

TY TY TY for voting!!!

Love and Light

Michelle said...

Jenny, how interesting. I refer most of my clients on to counselling, many of them need it as do their families. The counsellors i use have been trained in a special type of family counselling, not touching on the actual crime that the child was involved with as the cops and defence lawyers can use that against us saying the counsellors have messed with the kids head before the trial therefore planting thoughts into the kids head.

Jennytc said...

I understand what you mean, Michelle, but I think that branch of counselling must be really difficult. I should think you would need to be very skilled to do it.

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...