Virgin resellers

2 weeks ago, I was looking on the Virgin website for information about part of their reseller programme. "Phone this number or click here for more information" it said, so, ever obedient, I tried the phone number first. Altogether I have tried it five times and each time there is a recorded message inviting me to leave my name and phone number for a return call.
So, when I got bored with getting nowhere with that option, I tried emailing. No response, so the next day, Keith emailed again on my behalf:
IS THERE ANYONE THERE?
Within half an hour, an email came back:
Yes.
(This is as true as I am sitting here writing it!)
So I emailed again, explaining what I wanted......and waited.....and waited.....no reply.
Yesterday, I sent the following:

We are an independent IT retailer in North Wales and are interested in the Virgin resellers scheme. If you could contact me in the near future, I would be, not only totally amazed but very pleased.

Needless to say, I am still waiting for a reply, but it doesn't fill me with confidence regarding their support if we did decide to be part of their scheme!

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...