What's in a name?

I have just discovered a weird and wonderful site as I cruised around the ether here. It's called the Cheeky Squirrel Network and while I was having a quick glance around, I found this little item which is supposed to tell you your squirrel name based on your real name. Never one to turn down a challenge, I typed in my name and this was the result:

Jenny from this day forward you will also be known as:
Count or Countess Out of Their Tree

Out of my tree! Who - me??? What a cheek! lol

2 comments:

Roger B. said...

shrub from this day forward you will also be known as:
Dave Bignuts

no comment!

Jennytc said...

Wow! Thought mine was bad enough!! lol

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...