"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Friday, June 02, 2006

Men!

Having spent the whole day getting excited at the idea of only having one computer in the corner of the living room instead of two, I opened the door to Keith this evening to find him triumphantly brandishing something computer-related in his one free hand.
"It's a new graphics card!" he said on seeing my questioning expression.
"For the yellow computer."
"But you said you were getting rid of it," I protested.
"I lied."

(Sometimes I wonder if he's the adult incarnation of 'Just William'.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails