Gone is the rain!


Up here in North Wales the sun is shining in a clear blue sky and it's going to be a beautiful day. I have already spent time in the garden starting off this year's tan.... and doing some work. The little ginger cat without a tail, whose name I do not know is wandering in and out of the house and fretting because I won't let her go upstairs. Lean Rimes is playing on the music centre and I am thinking of this time last year, when Keith and I were touring France on holiday. Not going to happen this year, I fear, but still, the foot is gradually improving.
And my honeysuckle looks as though it's going to flower this year!


4 comments:

Laura said...

What a pretty piccy. Have a great weekend, jennyta. Enjoy the sunshine! Can't believe the sun has finally returned...thought it was gone for good. :)

Dale said...

Funny eh, how the sun lifts our spirits? Have a great weekend, Jenny!

Michelle said...

Lovely photo :o)

Ellee Seymour said...

You will enjoy the perfume from your honeysuckle. I went to the Chelsea Flower Show last week and ordered two gorgeous new double headed clematis, it would be wonderful if they were perfumed too.

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...