"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Thursday, December 20, 2012

What you can do with lights and sheep

I found this on a post by a friend of ours on Facebook and I'm not sure where it comes from but it does permit sharing, so here goes...
 This is what Keith will be aiming to do next Christmas when he has finished experimenting with LED sequencing.

6 comments:

  1. Keith will need more than Paddy and Jake for his hillside LED Xmas display. You'll have to wear some LED light netting as well - and bring along your clients from counselling. They'll have a right laugh and you could even charge them for the uplifting experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I quite like the idea of frolicking around the countryside sporting LEDs. YP - Not!! :)

      Delete
  2. Ha ha - hillarious! Loved it!. Might post it on my own facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific. I may be wrong but I think that it was a TV advert a year or two back. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be, Flighty. I know it's a few years old.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails