Bank Holiday ...

...dawned bright and sunny - yes really! However, it didn't last any longer than it took me to walk the dogs and then the cold and grey set in. Meanwhile, Keith took himself off to the van to do mysterious things therein. Just think 'shed on wheels'. 
At lunchtime, he emerged. "Ah," I thought, "he's going to suggest we go out for lunch."
Fool that I am.
"Would you like to come to Maplins with me?" he said. "I need to get some SZX3257s (or some such thing)."
He certainly knows how to live it up on a bank holiday.
I went.
It was ... such fun!


10 comments:

Flighty said...

I went to plot early and worked for a couple of hours before it started raining, then spent rest of day mooching.
It seems like we both had a typical Bank Holiday! Flighty xx

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Maplins? Is that a holiday camp? I bet you were ballroom dancing. That Keith - he's such a romantic.

Cro Magnon said...

It's our bank holiday today (8th). And guess what; it's pouring!

Shooting Parrots said...

Keith would have a ball here in Vegas. There is this enormous store called Fry's that seems to sell every bit of computer/electrical item you can think of.

Jennytc said...

Glad you got a bit done before the rain set in, Flighty. :)

Jennytc said...

Well, it might be a holiday camp in that there Yorkshire, YP. They have all sorts of peculiar places over there. ;)

Jennytc said...

Even in France, eh, Cro. That is serious!

Jennytc said...

I might send him over there, SP. ;)

Rosie said...

And I used to think it was only me that went to exciting places as Maplins :)

Jennytc said...

You must have started a new trend, Rosie. ;)

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...