No animals were harmed

A couple of weeks ago, I was down in Bristol, visiting Dad and as usual, we went to a nearby garden centre for our lunch. This time, the Christmas displays were up.
You can see Rudolph there, looking forward to his Christmas Eve duties.

These polar bears were moving, but careful inspection revealed that they were not real.

In fact, these were not the polar bears filmed for 
David Attenborough's programme and nor were any animals harmed in the production of these scenes.
Well, just in case you were wondering!

6 comments:

Shooting Parrots said...

I admire your transparency, which is more than you can say for the BBC, otherwise I might well have been duped by your photos of polar bears in the wild.

WendyCarole said...

very glad to hear it

Jennytc said...

I appreciate how difficult it would have been to tell the difference, SP. ;)
WendyCarole, the welfare of these animals must come first, of course!

Yorkshire Pudding said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yorkshire Pudding said...

I didn't realise that your dad's first name was Rudolph! Was he named after Rudolph Valentino?

Jennytc said...

My sides are splitting, YP. :)

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...