"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Thursday, December 09, 2010

Heat!


Well, according to the weather site here on my blog, today's temperature is five degrees Celsius - yes that's PLUS five, not minus and tomorrow (drum roll here), wait for it, will be a heady SEVEN degrees! At that rate, I might even be able to discard my thermal vest!
Roll on summer.

5 comments:

  1. I'm dusting off my flip-flops and Bermuda shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sunny and 0C here. Up to 6C tomorrow and Saturday! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SP and Flighty, let the party begin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm...thermal vest! Do you by any chance also wear frilly bloomers? My temperature is already rising! Rollers? Nylon housecoat? Mmmm...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, YP and wrinkled lisle stockings just like Norah Batty.
    You may need some medical treatment for your condition! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails