Born in a field


All boy babies are born in a field.
I am drawn to this conclusion from a lifetime of observation which leads me to the inescapable conclusion that men are congenitally incapable of closing doors after them.
This conclusion has been further emphasised by the fact that I have had to close the back door after Keith at least five times this morning, as he was completely unaware of the fact that leaving it open in sub-zero temperatures has an adverse effect on the ambient temperature of the house.
And don't get me started on cupboard doors!

3 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

You may be right Jenny. With men it's doors, with women its mouths.

Jennytc said...

And with ex-teachers, it IS apostrophes? ;)

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Oops you got me! Guilty your honour!

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...