"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all for whom it is applicable. I have just received two beautiful bouquets from my two daughters, as you can see here.
It means a lot to me that, in spite of their busy lives and daily pressures, they still remember these 'special' days. Thanks, girls! :)

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Hi Jenny,
What lovely flowers. I'm sorry I don't get to read yours as often as I would like but thanks for leaving a comment on mine. x

Jennyta said...

You're welcome, Rosie. :)

flightplot said...

They're nice! Flighty xx

Jennyta said...

They certainly are, Flighty. :)

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Nice to see you get such lovely flowers. Hope the day wasn't sad for you.

Jennyta said...

A bit of a mixture really, MOB - inevitably, I suppose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails