"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Monday, July 27, 2009

Accreditation part deux

The Proposer's form is done and so is the Supervisor's. I have written about 5000 words on some of the sections, so now all I have to do is provide a record of my last month's counselling sessions, with brief details of the focus of each and provide a breakdown of my courses according to the hours devoted to professional, personal development, theory and skills in each.
Not a lot more to do then... (wipes sweat off brow)
Mustn't forget the £210 cheque too!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds easy! Clearly anyone could do it! (not)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's now almost ready to send off, so fingers crossed. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails