Note to Paddy

Dear Paddy,
Yes, I have noticed that you have been attempting a bit of sly digging in the corner of my new pebbly bit of the garden. That's why there is an upside down empty clay plantpot strategically placed there - to stop you.
But you didn't stop, did you?
Listen carefully, mutt. I shall say zees only once!
It is physically impossible for you to dig a deep enough hole to get under the fence and through to next door's garden. Long before you have got anywhere near completing the task, I shall have tied your paws together - permanently!
Secondly, even if you did manage it, do you really think the cats would stick around long enough for you to catch them?
Do it again, laddie, and you're a dead dog!
Got it? Good.
Now when I throw the frisbee, if you could bring yourself to run after it, pick it up and bring it back, I would be very impressed. You will find it much more enjoyable than grabbing it in your mouth and then getting one paw stuck in the hole as well.

Love from Jenny xx

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...