Sponsors required please

OK, I know I have been silent for some time but I've been busy - OK??

However, Elder Daughter's partner, Mark, and his friend are planning to take part in The Mongolian Rally.

"On Saturday 18th July 2009, around 500 teams will set forth from the historic Goodwood Circuit in Chichester. Their goal is to reach Ulan Bator, the capital of Mongolia, some 10,000 km away. With no support crews, no set route & in cars that struggle with the weekly shopping trip, this is the Mongol Rally 2009.
Young and foolish, yes, maybe, but it is for a good cause, the Christina Noble Foundation, which raises money to help children in Vietnam and Mongolia.

Click on the links to find out more about it and to sponsor Mark and Adrian, just click here or on the link on my sidebar.

Every little helps...




No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...