Positive marketing

When I took the forms and identification into the estate agency, there before me was the young man who had taken the photos and written up the description of our house.
"Was the write up OK, then?" he foolishly enquired.
"Well, actually, it is a bit boring," I said. "We could do with more of an upbeat description, maybe a few 'very attractives', 'viewing highly recommendeds' etc. We do want to sell it after all and in the current climate..."
To his credit, he took it on board, especially after I had assured him that my criticism was 'nothing personal.' So now, it's back to a couple of days intensive housework as Keith has now managed to transform my bureau into a close copy of NASA. I wonder if he might be persuaded to move into the RV for the duration?
Only joking... really!


No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...