Ring the changes!

As we up at this end of the country are about to have a 'nice day' weatherwise, Keith and I may well be toddling forth to search for yet more wonderful eating places in north Wales, but meanwhile, let me spread the word.
For those of you who are currently prostrate in admiration before my new template and no doubt wondering aloud at my incredible talent vis a vis the old html etc, (like good old Yorkshire Pudding, for instance), I have a confession to make. Not that I'm going to admit to being thick rather than talented - oh no - rather that I owe it all to someone else's incredible talent (which could mean that rather than being talented, I am just your average, bog standard anorak, I suppose.)
Step forward Amanda, she of Bloggerbuster fame.
Get yourself over to her amazing site right now, click on 'Download templates' and Bob's your uncle. She has also written very detailed and easy to follow tutorials on how to transfer your widgets to a new template and other such delights. For those of you 'dahn sarth' wondering what to do on a wet and miserable bank holiday (Am I overdoing the crowing just a bit?), there are delights on this site to keep you busy for hours.
If you asked Keith, he might mention moments of extreme frustration and inordinate swearing while I was doing mine. It goes without saying that this would be gross exaggeration and character assassination, of course.


4 comments:

J.J said...

I love it!

Jennytc said...

Thanks, JJ. :)

gemmak said...

Lovely :o)

Jennytc said...

Thanks, Gemmak. I notice you have gone back to your former one.

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...