"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Saturday, August 18, 2007

Retirement Rocks!

I've just discovered this very interesting and entertaining blog called Retirement Rocks where 'Silverback' has written a post about his trip to Knaresborough and has posted some lovely photos. (OK it's Yorkshire, but it's only Sheffield City Council that I've fallen out with!)
And he's retired - I'm sooo jealous. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yes it's a wonderful, witty, intelligently written blog and I was there at the very start of it.

    Well worth return visits and Silverback (Ian) is obviously a man of rare perception and deceptive modesty.

    Oh shoot, I can't be Anon on here !

    D'ohhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ian, your modesty so becomes you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails