It seems like ages since I was last tagged but Gemmak has tagged me to reveal 5 things about myself that I have not previously mentioned on my blog, so here goes:
1. Like Gemmak, I am left-handed, and yes, Gemmak, all the best people are!
2. I have a button phobia. Can't bear them, they make me feel sick.
3. I did children's nursing for six months after I left school and then decided to go for teaching instead.
4. My one claim to fame is that I taught Heidi Range of Sugarbabes fame when she was six years old.
5. I am descended from a baronet, whose daughter ran away with someone considered unsuitable and so was disowned.
Let's hope none of the above is seen as grounds for blackmail by anyone!
I am now going to pass the baton on to:
Arthur, Yorkshire Pudding, Shooting Parrots, Michelle and Sue.