"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Monday, March 26, 2007

Tagged

It seems like ages since I was last tagged but Gemmak has tagged me to reveal 5 things about myself that I have not previously mentioned on my blog, so here goes:
1. Like Gemmak, I am left-handed, and yes, Gemmak, all the best people are!
2. I have a button phobia. Can't bear them, they make me feel sick.
3. I did children's nursing for six months after I left school and then decided to go for teaching instead.
4. My one claim to fame is that I taught Heidi Range of Sugarbabes fame when she was six years old.
5. I am descended from a baronet, whose daughter ran away with someone considered unsuitable and so was disowned.

Let's hope none of the above is seen as grounds for blackmail by anyone!

I am now going to pass the baton on to:

Arthur, Yorkshire Pudding, Shooting Parrots, Michelle and Sue.

7 comments:

  1. Well I've taken up the challenge. I did think about being really cruel and tagging you again to come up with another five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mission accomplished!

    Darn...great idea (in a mean, twisted, highly amusing way) Parrots, I should have thrown the ball back in Jenny's court! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, come on, you two - it's not that difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo...yours are really interesting, the baronet thing in particular....oh and my niece has the 'button' thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo a baronet....how fancy!
    Ok, i shall do this on the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Gemmak and Michelle - you have to curtsey when you coment on my blog now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buttons, m'lady? How terribly odd.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails