"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Sunday, March 04, 2007

Isn't that strange?

Looking at Ellee's blog this evening, I found a post about another Ellee she had discovered when she googled her own name, so I decided to have a go myself. My surname is not very common but I did find an alter ego - a Year 2 teacher, but in Australia. How weird is that!

8 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

AMOEBIASIS! The real Jenny Ta is at Stanford University and this is her speciality. You're right though - Ta is an unusual last name.

Jennyta said...

Oh shucks, YP, now you've blown my cover!

Craigy Baby ! said...

Jenny - I think I got the best end of the deal being the Welsh version of my namesake. Try reading this 'blurb' on the 'other me' without yawning :

"Craig Matthias, a wireless communications consultant based in Ashland, Mass., described 802.11a as a highway with 24 "lanes," or channels, an attractive alternative to 802.11g, which he said has three channels."

It is rather uncanny though, as I use the word 'wireless' all the time when I talk about the radio - how strange......!!! ;)

Jennyta said...

Sounds a really interesting fellow, your alter ego, Craig!;)

Michelle said...

How cool!
I did mine, and i am an astronaut in California!

Jennyta said...

At least 'you' are someone unusual, Michelle!

mutterings and meanderings said...

Under my real name, I have a number of alter egos, including a pig farmer and a soap opera fanatic...

Anonymous said...

So what's weird about being in Australia? I rather like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails