Update

Keith has had the pin out of his foot and I collected him at 2 o'clock yesterday. He had threatened to drive himself but I talked him out of that one.
However, as I disappeared at three o'clock to keep an appointment of my own, off he went to the shop for the rest of the afternoon. You can't keep a good man down!
The wheelchair has been jettisoned and I'm sure the crutches will follow as soon as possible - and of course, he can now access the kitchen and all the crisps and cakes he can find....

6 comments:

Dale said...

Good news, indeed Jenny! He'll be waiting on you before long, I expect. Well .. maybe not.

Jennytc said...

He is promising to take over the cooking again, Dale.
Thanks, Flighty. You too.

Michelle said...

Yaaaaay, glad it was successful! He can fix NASA now, no excuses :o)

Jennytc said...

I'll break the news to him, Michelle! Don't hold your breath though.

Ellee Seymour said...

You'll be surprised how long it takes for feet to heal. My mother had an operation a year ago and is still not 100%. I bet he has loved the attention though.

Jennytc said...

I don't think I'll tell him that, Ellee!

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...