"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Thursday, May 04, 2006

Minibeasts- extra large size




Today, we had a visit from some rather large minibeasts - a giant African land snail, a very large millipede and a Chile Rose Tarantula. This last, fortunately, remained in its tank and was photographed by me from a safe distance!


6 comments:

  1. I'll bet that millipede would catch a big fish if it were threaded onto a hook. And that snail! Cor!! You weren't taking any chances with the spider, were you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...rather you than me with any of those!
    I like your video by the way, for the aeroplane (a Dakota) of course.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG, they are gross!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just DONT do bugs. I would have been viewing from a VERY safe distance....Canada seems far enough in fact! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails