H. from It's a mum's life tagged me the other day. The idea is to list a few weird/noteworthy things about myself so here goes:
1. I have a spider phobia
2. I can't bear buttons. They make me feel sick.
3. I am left handed.
4. My handwriting is appalling - by anyone's standards
5. I blame this on being left handed.
6. My great-great-great grandfather was a baronet.
7. Another, more recent ancestor was a colleague of Lord HawHaw during WW2.
8. When I was 11 I played the piano in a local concert having never had piano lessons.
Sorry, nothing very earth-shattering there, but maybe Dale, Michelle and Shooting Parrots would like to take up the baton and run with it.