Moving again

Told you I had a low boredom threshold! For the past week or so I have been creating my new blog at www.20six.co.uk and I have now decided to move there permanently. I have already put links to those of you on my Blogroll over there, so I hope you will put my new address on yours and come and visit me just as usual.
Reasons - apart from liking a change every now and then?
Well, it is much easier to change my colour scheme or template if I want to, you don't seem to get the problems of slow running and hold-ups that you do with Blogger and I like the layout generally. You can even set up categories for your posts according to their topic and you can have a photoblog running alongside it, although I haven't tried that yet. All this is available on the free version but there are two paid-for options as well.
So, see you there, folks. Don't let me down now!

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...