website

Well, it's all systems go at CPU. Our website is in the process of being updated and will soon be up and running. You'll be able to browse our latest offers, look at our photos and buy things online! How good is that!! We have a special page for schools too - my photos is on that but don't let that put you off.
Meanwhile, I am gearing up to go forth and persuade the local schools that they can do no better than to come to us for their I.T. needs, which means being charming, confident in my product knowledge, persuasive..... and being able to find my way around the area without getting lost! GPS will come in handy there - £399 from us, installed and ready to go, in case you're interested!
So watch this space - link coming soon!

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...