"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Monday, December 06, 2004

Compliments!

A customer came in on Saturday with his computer which needed repairing. As he would need everything to be wiped, he asked for 'My Documents' to be saved.
"There's a lot a great music in there," he said to me. "Mostly from about 1979, so before your time."
If I had thought he meant it, it would have made my day!
Actually, it made my day anyway - I can fool myself! :)

3 comments:

  1. Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....i always say you look nothing like your age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind! (Your cheque's in the post!) lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails