"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Christmas decorations

The more eagle eyed among you may have noticed that I have been template-fiddling again. Difficult to spot, I know! And yes, it has turned out more yer actual Spring colour scheme than Christmassy. Well, you can't win 'em all. I'm just very happy that I haven't wrecked the template and you can't say I don't plan ahead!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your colour theme :0)......very fresh!

Shooting Parrots said...

Wow! Very you, I think -- bright and fizzing.

Jennyta said...

Yes, very - especially at 6 o'clock in the morning! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails