Cars, cars and more cars!

The new addition to the family (no, don't get excited, I mean the Camaro!) is reposing contentedly in the back garden and drying out nicely. In fact, I haven't noticed Keith rushing out to check quite so often of late - might have to give the NSPCC a ring! Yesterday came the news that the Triumph Spitfire is currently being resprayed and will also be wanting to come home.
At the moment, we have Keith's Range Rover and my Nissan Almera (both older cars, so still don't get excited!) on the drive and my (also older) Audi at the front of the house. The Almera is up for sale (anyone interested?) so at least that one will soon be out of the way.
But, if the Camaro is on the hardstanding in the back garden, and the back garden is only small and there is no room either on the drive or at the front of the house, where, I hear you ask, is the Spitfire to go? Good question. Now I understand why Keith is so enthusiastic about green concrete in the back garden instead of a lawn! Help!!!!

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...