"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Success first time!!

Please take a moment to scroll to the bottom of the sidebar, there to contemplate in admiration and amazement, my Welsh flag, which I have succeeded in uploading first time - i.e. without spending 6 hours on fruitless attempts, swearing profusely throughout. AND it MOVES!!! How clever is that!!! :)

P.S. My c.v. is available to anyone wishing to offer me employment at the cutting edge of web design as long as it is at a grossly inflated salary!

P.P.S. Scratch that. It only shows up on my computer. Back to the drawing board and the swearing!!!! :(

7 comments:

gemmak said...

I'm contemplating in admiration.....I can see it fine :o)

Elspeth said...

Im impressed - I can see it!

Astrantia said...

I can see it too :-)

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Jennyta said...

Thank you fans! (Bows modestly). The problem was that Webshots didn't seem to want to upload it as a gif but changed it to a jpg so I eventually had to put it on my website first. We get there in the end - some of us just take the scenic route! lol

broomhilda said...

Flag is flying here! I had no idea that Wales was such beautiful country! One day I hope to be able to travel again.

Jennyta said...

It's well worth a visit. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails