"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Sunday, October 31, 2004

A squirrel


I quite often catch a glimpse of a squirrel when I take Lucy for a walk around the lake and now that the leaves are falling, it's a little easier to see them. Today, I had my camera at the ready and, after a few unsuccessful attempts, managed to get this one. Although it's a bit dark (I haven't had time to doctor it at all), it's my best effort - trust me, look carefully, there really is a squirrel up there in that tree. Only a grey one, I'm afraid, but you can't have everything!
If you want to bore yourself silly with more autumn pics, have a look at my Webshots page.
There's a new autumn album there, which I will add to as and when.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails