A squirrel


I quite often catch a glimpse of a squirrel when I take Lucy for a walk around the lake and now that the leaves are falling, it's a little easier to see them. Today, I had my camera at the ready and, after a few unsuccessful attempts, managed to get this one. Although it's a bit dark (I haven't had time to doctor it at all), it's my best effort - trust me, look carefully, there really is a squirrel up there in that tree. Only a grey one, I'm afraid, but you can't have everything!
If you want to bore yourself silly with more autumn pics, have a look at my Webshots page.
There's a new autumn album there, which I will add to as and when.

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...