"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Friday, October 01, 2004

Medals and more medals

Keith would like me to announce to the world that he is the proud bearer of the following medals:
Airforce medal
Distinguished Flying Cross
Distinguished Service Order
Victoria Cross
and he has been Mentioned in Dispatches.
Before you make plans to invite him as an after-dinner speaker, let me hasten to tell you that he won these medals on "Combat Flight Simulator 2"!!
(Yes, I know - boys and their toys!) :)

2 comments:

  1. Combat Flight Simulator? Keith's a man after me own heart!
    Congratulations, old man! (clearing throat) Harrummph!! Cracking good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith will be giving autographs in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails