End of story

Anyone still perched on the edge of their seat eagerly awaiting the end of our furniture saga may now relax, sink back into the cushions and heave a sigh of relief. We have received the refund cheque - without a hint of apology and made out to Keith, although the money came from my account, but a cheque, nonetheless.
Once it is safely deposited in the bank, I shall feel free to let fly with a letter of vitriolic abuse to the powers that be. Or maybe I'll just write them a letter of complaint, threaten them with Watchdog and inform them that all the details are on my blog and freely available to the internet universe! Now THAT should REALLY shake them up!!

No comments:

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...