Guestbooks are for signing!

OK folks, sit up and take notice! Having visited Magz this morning, I find that she has had TWELVE people sign her guestbook. What have I got? FOUR!!! and some of them are a result of twisting people's arms up their backs (metaphorically speaking!)So, get signing immediately - only complimentary comments accepted of course :)
Maybe I should be a little more polite and persuasive, so here goes:
I should be extremely grateful if visitors to my site could avail themselves of the proximity of the guestbook (there it is, on the right) to pen a brief eulogy on the subject of this wonderful blog and the gems of wisdom contained therein.
How's that, then???

1 comment:

Terri said...

I'll gladly sign! When I get home tonight. If I can find it. Remember, it could be right in front of my face and I can't see it. I'll do my best. Have a good day.

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...