"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Saturday, August 07, 2004

Blogging for Books

I have just found an interesting site via Weevilstepmother. It's a competition for blog authors and the site is called Blogging for Books. The idea is to write a blog entry on a given theme within 6 days and the winner receives a book written by the author judging the competition for that month. As I only discovered it this morning, I am just too late for this month, but Weevilstepmother's entry is a very good read. Hopefully I'll have a go next time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails