"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Friday, July 02, 2004

Random days

Keith has decided that when he is put in charge of running the country (!!), he will pass a law to randomise days of the week. This will mean that we will never know, until we wake up in the morning, what day it is. If we are lucky, we could have 3 or 4 Sundays in a row - maybe not so good if you have to cook Sunday lunch for the in-laws each day!
On the other hand, you could end up with 3 Mondays in a row, or a fortnight of weekdays and no week-end. Not so bad if you work weekends, of course.
What about a week of Christmas days? Fine if you're a child, bankrupting if you're a parent, disastrous if you are trying to diet.
If, like him, you are a workaholic and work 8 days a week, I don't suppose it matters either way, but it would make life a little more unpredictable. I could live with that!

11 comments:

  1. As I work every Saturday and Sunday the 3 Mondays in a row sounds like something i could live with! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decent page, enjoyed it a lot, I can never get enough of discount golf equipment store if you can't either check out my site discount golf equipment store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. Interesting to see information on hp photo printer from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here hp photo printer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey do you like free stuff? freebies or samples?

    I like this blog and i found nice freebies wedding on it and its good i know of a good site for freebies wedding

    Its number one site on the web for freebies wedding

    Check it out at freebies wedding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey do you like free stuff? freebies or samples?

    I like this blog and i found nice free sample canada on it and its good i know of a good site for free sample canada

    Its number one site on the web for free sample canada

    Check it out at free sample canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey do you like free stuff? freebies or samples?

    I like this blog and i found nice free puppy stuff on it and its good i know of a good site for free puppy stuff

    Its number one site on the web for free puppy stuff

    Check it out at free puppy stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Jennytc,

    I was browsing around looking for information on Used golf club and your Random days site popped up. I know its not a perfect match for my Used golf club but I am glad I found it as I really enjoyed the read.

    Browsing is a great way to meet people and find out whats going on.

    If you are a golfer why not drop in at my site where you will find information on golf, golf clubs, golf tips in fact all things golf

    Thanks again for the read

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I just got back from racquetball and I am beat. I am currently doing some research and stumbled across your blog. Which makes me laugh really. The web can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though your site is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at nicklaus golf equipment. If you have the energy swing by http://www.golf-equipment-deals.com. I try to update my site weekly (most of the time)and maybe you will see something you like. I already grabbed your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Mint job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails