"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Having fun!

I am really getting into this html lark. Not that I am actually using it properly - more doing it the lazy way - copying and pasting - mostly from the Bravenet site, which seems to have tons of help, handy hints, information etc for a novice such as myself.
So you will see that I now have a selection of freebies on my sidebar. Yes, I know I've probably overdone it - Keith reckons it will soon take about 4 hours for my blog to load - but I view it more as 'learning by doing.'
AND it's Task Avoidance Strategy, for, while I have now finished and printed off the children's reports (YESSSS!!!!!) I now have to update their Social Development Profiles. But that's not the only problem......
First, I have to FIND them! (Don't tell the Head!!) :-0

1 comment:

  1. Copying and pasting from Bravenet is how I started....where would we be without Bravenet? Lol.

    If you fancy a 'go' at a website give me a shout and I have some relatively straightforward software you can try.

    'Learning by doing' is the only way I can get stuff anchored into my head these days!
    Never mind the 4 hour d/l time.....I like all your bits in the sidebar :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails