Having fun!

I am really getting into this html lark. Not that I am actually using it properly - more doing it the lazy way - copying and pasting - mostly from the Bravenet site, which seems to have tons of help, handy hints, information etc for a novice such as myself.
So you will see that I now have a selection of freebies on my sidebar. Yes, I know I've probably overdone it - Keith reckons it will soon take about 4 hours for my blog to load - but I view it more as 'learning by doing.'
AND it's Task Avoidance Strategy, for, while I have now finished and printed off the children's reports (YESSSS!!!!!) I now have to update their Social Development Profiles. But that's not the only problem......
First, I have to FIND them! (Don't tell the Head!!) :-0

1 comment:

gemmak said...

Copying and pasting from Bravenet is how I started....where would we be without Bravenet? Lol.

If you fancy a 'go' at a website give me a shout and I have some relatively straightforward software you can try.

'Learning by doing' is the only way I can get stuff anchored into my head these days!
Never mind the 4 hour d/l time.....I like all your bits in the sidebar :o)

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...