- Being able to see my grandson, Paul growing into a delightful, intelligent and energetic boy that his father would be so proud of.
- Having two dogs instead of one. Jake joined us last new year and he and Paddy get on so well.
- Doing Pets as Therapy visits to a nearby retirement home with Jake. He loves going and the residents love seeing him.
- Being in my second year of learning Welsh.
- Elder Daughter having passed her consultancy exams. Soon she will be a consultant in care of the elderly, which could come in useful for us one day!
- Seeing Younger Daughter settled in her own house and living an active life.
- My iPad Christmas present from Keith. (Yes, I know, very materialistic of me!)
For anyone who would like to have a go at this, feel free!