"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Monday, January 14, 2013

My Christmas present

This is the lovely picture that I got for Christmas from Elder Daughter and her husband, which I hung in the dining room today. Each silhouette is one of my children. It's such a lovely and unusual idea.
Thanks again, Kathy and Mark. It's brilliant!

10 comments:

  1. But why did they choose standard WC symbols?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, did you have to spoil the effect, Cro!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. As in men never grow up, Mrs N. ;)

      Delete
  3. I was thinking along the same lines as Gro Mignon - it's surely signage for a family "rest room"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your problem, boys, is that you have no taste!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails