"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Saturday, January 14, 2012

The aftermath


This is how it looks here after the two (separate) walks, Paddy whining at the window while I take Jake out, a hectic charge around the living room, play-fighting with Paddy's orange rope and a lengthy scuffle around Keith's legs.
Peace at last!
I did take them both out together the other day.
I won't be doing that again in a hurry!

7 comments:

  1. I DREAM of seeing my two like that.... even at night I wonder what they're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had worn themselves out Cro, but it doesn't last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We adopted a miniature daschund once and wondered how he would get on with the dog we had already. It was a marriage made in heaven, the little dog adored our Jen and they were inseparable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonder you aren't worn out with all the dog walking you are doing.They do look sweet in their baskets sleeping. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far, they're getting on pretty well, Elaine.
    George, I am hoping it will be to my advantage. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. You did not take them out. They took YOU out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that's an ongoing battle between Paddy and me, YP. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails