Cymraig

Today was my first Welsh class, from 8,30 till 10.30am, just nice, as it doesn't break up the day and I feel as if I have done something worthwhile before my first coffee of the day. (We'll gloss over the fact that Keith persuaded me it was in a totally different place to where it actually was, so I was 20 minutes late getting there.)
The other seven people on the course are workers, so it's even more satisfying that I get to go home at the end, whilst they have to rush back to work, but then, they get it paid for and I have to shell out myself, although it is still a good deal. It is an accredited course and you can continue with further levels over six years in total, by which time, I imagine, you could be a worthy candidate for the Eisteddfod.
So, look out for my first post in faultless welsh, folks!
Just don't hold your breath...
Noswaith dda.
(Now I wonder if Paddy will respond any better to commands given in welsh? Yes, OK, ridiculous thought.)



3 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Bydew 'n ddigon Jenny! Oh and - "Yakky dah, yakky dah" too!

Shooting Parrots said...

Rwyf wedi creu argraff. (I think)

Jennytc said...

Diolch,YP a SP :)

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...