"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Friday, September 10, 2010

TV adverts

I don't really take much notice of adverts on TV. As far as I'm concerned, they are an annoying interruption to the programme I am watching, but this one which was shown tonight is one of those which is a little more memorable than most.
I am just hoping that, when I show it to Paddy, it might give him a few ideas on how he can make himself useful round the house.
Not holding my breath, though.

4 comments:

flightplot said...

A brilliant advert! I think that you're right about Paddy though. Flighty xx

Jennyta said...

The next dog I get will have to pass an intelligence test first, I think, Flighty! ;)

Daphne said...

Great advert - love it! Of course, our cat can already do all those things. She just chooses to sleep in the sun instead.

Jennyta said...

That's cats for you, Daphne. :)c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails