Templates!


I did it again.
 I obviously have a low boredom threshold but every so often I decide I would like the old blog to look different and I start trawling through the internet looking for new templates. This time I remembered to back up the original first, saved my links etc and then spent hours like a kid in a sweet shop browsing through hundreds of templates, before choosing and downloading a few promising ones.
Unfortunately, none of them worked as I wanted them to and some wouldn't even upload so this afternoon has been frittered away trying, failing, panicking and finally, putting the old template back and reloading my links.
Keith will be delighted to have missed this. He has all too vivid memories of the agonies I used to put myself through when Blogger was less amenable to being messed about with than it is now.
Ah well, that's enough for today. Maybe I'll have another go another time.
Maybe I'll even manage to do it successfully!
(Maybe pigs will fly.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do that now and again but with one of my unused blogs! Flighty xx

Jennytc said...

Tried that, Flighty, but when I did it to this one. I discovered that I couldn't add widgets - link list to other blogs, for instance. :{

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...