My 'green' present


Keith is not one for detailed  Christmas preparations. Left to him, not one card would be bought, written or sent and certainly no-one would get any presents.
So I was pleasantly surprised when my gaze was directed towards a late addition to the pile of presents in the living room with the information that it was for me.
Not only that, but, as you can see, he took great care to wrap it with easily recyclable wrapping paper. None of this glittery, shiny, non-recyclable stuff that the rest of us use, oh no. I shall look forward to unwrapping it on Christmas morning.
I'll let you know the outcome... :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that you can't wait to see what it is! Flighty xx

Jennytc said...

You're so right, Flighty!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

My guess is it's a Haynes Toyota Yaris car manual.

Ellee Seymour said...

It looks like he has spoiled you. I hope you both have a wonderful Xmas.

Silverback said...

Looks like a copy of Yellow Pages to me....in Welsh of course.

That man knows how to treat a girl.

Happy Christmas to you both.

Jennytc said...

YP, I hope not as I now have a Renault Clio. :)
Thank you Ellee.
Ian, let's say it had better not be if Keith wants to have a happy Christmas!

Mick's Page 2. said...

Hi Jenny, Keith and Paddy.
Happy Christmas to you all. Have a good one.
Christmas present from Keith, remember its the thought that counts also you get to read the newspaper before you open it.
I am intrigued to know what it is -!!!. It looks as if its something useful, a Gordon Ramsey cookbook perhaps-!!!! Mick x

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...