"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Friday, February 06, 2009

Seen in a field


I was reprimanded (in a nice way) by a friend for referring to snowmen, rather than snowpersons, so I took a photo of this one while I was out today. It's a headless snowperson and, as you can see, pretty 'armless too. (Sorry!)


6 comments:

  1. Outside Wales, that's known as a snowball, Jenny ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course - we have the biggest of everything, Ian! (Or is that Texas?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely not a snowman. To me it looks like a snow-woman and bulky enough to be Welsh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah! More like a Yorkshire pudding, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's the difference between snowmen and snow-women ? SNOWBALLS !!!! (Hope that's not too rude for your blog ha ha !) CraigyBaby !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails