"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Thursday, September 11, 2008

On the other hand...

...as my new laptop runs on Vista, I have now discovered that BT in their wisdom, have not seen fit to provide a compatible driver for their Voyager 105 modem, so I can't run it on Dad's broadband. I'm not impressed!

4 comments:

  1. I am not a Vista fan. that's why my new laptop is an Apple Mac. I can't recommend them highly enough. I know you would love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical BT! I'm sticking with Windows XP for as long as I can. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apple Mac are more expensive though, Ellee and I imagine a lot of my programmes wouldn't run on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trouble is, Flighty, if you buy a new computer it comes with Vista these days. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails