Ebay fever

A couple of years ago, I signed up to Ebay to buy some counselling books for my courses and very profitable it was too. I picked up quite a few bargains, not just books either. This Ebay lark can get so addictive if you're not careful.
This year, I have some books to sell, so once again I turned to Ebay, this time as a seller and I have to admit, it's quite exciting - the thrill of the sale and all that. I've sold just over half of what I put up for sale so the rest will be relisted and I have spent a couple of hours packaging the items ready for the post on Monday. Of course there was also the handbag that I sneakily and successfully bid for in the meantime, but we'll gloss over that. I won't do it again, honest!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But ... (she says, wringing her hands) .. but, how can you bear to sell books???

Jennytc said...

It's not something I often do, Jay but we will have to get rid of a lot of stuff if and when we move.

Plaster board and dust

So, we're still no further forward on the British Gas smart meter front and I've given up making non-existent appointments with them...