"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Saturday, June 07, 2008

Return of the Wanderer

Well, I'm back chez Jennyta. The house is still standing and I have been duly missed. The vegetable plants are growing fast and furious and I have even managed to watch three hours of Primeval on ITV3 this afternoon.
Now, however, the recording of Formula 1 is deafening my eardrums and numbing my mind. What joy! Did I really race up the M5, M54 etc for this???


6 comments:

  1. Just a quick hello and thanks for dropping by at mine! I'll be back to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be great to be home again. I need to catch up with my garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grass is growing at an unreasonable rate, Ellee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails