"Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you," said the wisest of wise men. "The secret of happiness is to see all the marvels of the world and never to forget the drops of oil on the spoon."



('The Alchemist' Paulo Coelho)




Friday, May 23, 2008

Nice to be missed

Phone calls from Keith when I'm away go something like this:
"I got up this morning and sat here for an hour waiting for my cup of tea, before I remembered that you weren't here."
"I've just looked in the fridge and all that's in there is a big echo."
In case anyone gets the wrong idea, he is only joking, but it is quite nice to be missed...


2 comments:

  1. Aaah That is sweet! 'Great big echo'! LOL

    The man has a way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that the truth, Jay! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails